Well, for my taste she has done it again. Carol Anne has created a dreamy uke song that is in the same realm as her earlier song "I'll be Seeing You". This one is called "The Humming Song". I know it wouldn't be a song for everyone, but I watch the video transfixed on the visual imagery as the song lulls me into the past - a nostalgia for a time I never knew and people I've never met.
More of her music is available at: http://carolannemcgowan.bandcamp.com/
Chappell Roan – Pink Pony Club (Tabs)
-
Here’s my take on Chappell Roan’s Pink Pony Club. Verse: There are two
halves to the verse. The first half is loose and rhythmically varied. You
can be ver...
1 week ago
2 comments:
I'm such a huge fan of hers. I think she's magical.
Magical. Yes, that is so true.
Post a Comment
Hi from Kyle :)