I've been trying to think of a way to get a song with the old "bouncing ball" video so kids could play along and not loose their place. I think I came close by capturing multiple images of a Word document with chords and words. I used the free software of Chordette to create the chords, and some screen capture software to take pictures of the document. Then I dumped them in the correct order into Movie Maker. An hour later... or was it two hours...? Well, here is the song, I Wanna Go To Hawai'i:
Easy to play along :)
Steppenwolf – Born to Be Wild (Tabs)
-
Steppenwolf’s Born to be Wild is a real basher. It’s one of the rare
occasions where the video is my first take. It’s not the cleanest, but it
had the most...
11 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi from Kyle :)