This is a combination of my two favorite activities. At first glance I
thought that the girl was playing a ukulele, on closer inspection I
see that it is a banjolele or banjo uke. They must have been very
popular and appear in a lot of photographs from this era. I've never
had a chance to try one.
Next week I will be sending out letters to all incoming fifth graders
to see how many are interested in joining the Cal-Mum Uke Club. I'm
not really ready to give up on summer vacation yet...
Linkin Park/Evanescence – In the End/Bring Me to Life (Tabs)
-
I decided to fulfil two requests at once since these two are the same song
in my head. In the End is originally in Eb minor and Bring Me to Life is in
Em. ...
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi from Kyle :)