Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fun at UkuZoo

The UkuZoo site has been around for a while and has not been advertised very much as far as I have noticed, but a lot gets by me with so much ukulele stuff going on. I just posted my two vintage ukuleles to Terry's web site because I want them to be part of the ukulele record. I think this site has the potential to become the place to research and enjoy the beauty of the vintage ukulele.

Another cool thing that Terry does is to send out a tweet for every uke that is added to the site. I dropped out of Twitter a while back but just might sign up again to see what happens over at UkuZoo...

On Twitter at: http://twitter.com/UkuZooKeeper
Web Site: http://ukuzoo.com/

Terry's bio from his web pages:

The Keeper of UkuZoo is Terry Tucker. No chops as a musician, no money as a collector, he keeps his hand in the ukulele game by writing about it. UkuZoo is the only ukulele database on the internet! Brought to you by Terry Tucker, in beautiful SouthBay, San Jose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi from Kyle :)