Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Message


There are a few ukulele songs out there that I can return to time after time and "This Message" by Mike, aka Krabbers, is one of them. This is ukulele the way I love to hear it - simple and true. The words are haunting and beautiful. Mike's vocals are superb, refreshingly clean and inspiring.

On Mike's YouTube channel he tells a bit about himself:

"I love the sound of an acoustic guitar. I play guitar and ukulele (badly), love sharks, dolphins, monkeys, snakes, stars, noise, silence, laughter, accents, hammocks, beer, trees, bees, not wasps, birds, penguins, magpies cos they look like flying penguins, spiders..."

Insight into his psyche?

Link: Krabbers' Channel

1 comments:

Christine Barr said...

I appreciate you sharing this

Post a Comment

Hi from Kyle :)